Game and app patcher that's alternative to Lucky Patcher
Android is a really flexible operating system for users but as much as many of us would like. Nevertheless, by rooting our device and getting hold of an application of the likes of Jasi Patcher, we can skip any kind of restriction in terms of applications and games. In other words, with this app you can make the most of plenty of features that you'd usually have to pay for but totally free of charge.
Create custom patches for apps and games
This application can be considered as an alternative to the well-known Lucky Patcher, turning out to be a tool to patch applications capable of simulating offline servers as well as other tools. These are its main functions:
- Emulation of offline servers for in-app purchases.
- Generation of patches to avoid app and video game restrictions.
- App debugger.
- Ad blocker.
- Built-in application manager.
- Several reset modes.
- Android cleaner and optimizer.
By the way, one of the things to bear in mind about this app patcher, unlike others, is its design: it offers us a neat and tidy interface from which we can easily access all its options menus without any trouble.
Requirements and additional information:
- Requires a rooted smartphone.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Android 4.0.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
With a degree in History, and later, in Documentation, I have over a decade of experience testing and writing about apps: reviews, guides, articles, news, tricks, and more. They have been countless, especially on Android, an operating system...